Webinar Series on New and Emerging Aspects of Law
₹100.00 – ₹200.00
LawEscort is the most advanced Search Engine for Law related institutions and Events in India. It is also a great source for Legal News, Scholars’ Articles and latest legal updates.
ABOUT THE EVENT
LawEscort is organizing a 13 Webinar Series on various “New and Emerging Aspects of Law”. The speaker for the Series is Ms. Navjot Suri, Assistant Professor, Law. The series begins on 17th May 2020.
Schedule of the Webinar Series
- 23rd May 2020: Evolution of Right to Privacy
- 24th May 2020: Decriminalisation of Section 377- Is it a movement towards Inclusive Society?
- 30th May 2020: Article 21 of the Indian Constitution is also known as “Mini Constitution”
- 31st May 2020: The Concept of Public Interest Litigation
- 6th June 2020: Emerging Trend towards Surrogacy laws in India
- 7th June 2020: Protection of Traditional Knowledge
Note: This is to bring to your kind notice that the schedule for the first seven sessions has been decided as per the availability of the speaker. The schedule for the other sessions will be updated soon.
E-certification for the Event will be provided to attendees.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ms. Navjot Suri, Assistant Professor, Law, DME, Noida is a graduate and post graduate from Amity University She completed her BA LL.B. from Amity University, Noida in the year 2015 and went on to complete her Masters in Law (LLM) with specialization in Human Rights Law from Amity University, Noida in the year 2016.
FEE & REGISTRATION DETAILS
- Each Session costs INR 100/-
- Each session can be enrolled in separately
- Go to this LINK to choose multiple sessions to enroll in.
- Attendee can also enroll in all 13 sessions in one go by selecting all of them at checkout.
IN CASE YOU DONT FIND YOUR PREFERRED PAYMENT OPTION (PAYTM WALLET GOOGLE PAY, ETC.) PLEASE CONTACT THE UNDERSIGNED
The topics for the Webinar Series are
- Session 1: Making of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
- Session 2: Protective Discrimination
- Session 3: Article 21 of the Indian Constitution is also known as “Mini Constitution”
- Session 4: Protection of Traditional Knowledge
- Session 5: Evolution of Right to Privacy
- Session 6: The Concept of Public Interest Litigation
- Session 7: Role of Indian Judiciary in enhancing Environmental Jurisprudence in India with special reference to Justice P. N. Bhagwati
- Session 8: Muslim Women Rights and Triple Talaq: Shayaro Bano vs Union of India
- Session 9: Emerging Trend towards Surrogacy laws in India
- Session 10: Legal Status of Live in Relationship in India
- Session 11: Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice System in India
- Session 12: Role played by MC. Mehta towards Environmental Protection and Promotion
- Session 13:Decriminalisation of Section 377- Is it a movement towards Inclusive Society?
E- mail: [email protected]
Call/ WhatsApp: 7503215553, 8744022756
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.