Handbook on The Concept of Public Interest Litigation
Prepared for Webinar on The Concept of Public Interest Litigation Dated May 31, 2020 by LawEscort.in.
- Concept And Definition of Public Interest Litigation 5
- Public interest Litigation 8
- Public Interest Litigation – Ancient View 9
- Origin and development of Public interest litigation globally 11
- Origin and development of Public interest litigation in India 15
- Nature of Public Interest Litigation 24
- Aims and objectives of Public interest litigation 27
- Difference between Private interest litigation and Public interest litigation 29
- PIL- A Boon 30
- Abuse of PIL 30
- Steps necessary 32
- Procedure of Filing PIL 34
- Procedure 37
- Against whom Public Interest Litigation can be filed 39
- Strengths and Weaknesses of PIL 40
- Factors that have contributed to growth of PIL 42
- Mechanism for protection of Human Rights through PIL 44
- Conclusion 46
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You have not viewed any product yet.