1. Judicial and Legal procedure- The complete process for redressal of Rape Cases as given under law
2. Legal provisions in Constitution and Statutes
3. Child Sexual Abuse: International Perspective
4. Protection of Women: International Perspective
5. Rights of a Rape victim
6. Sexual Harassment at workplace, Prevention Of Sexual Harassment policy
7. Objectification of women affecting the mind's of the perpetrator (through Cinema, upbringing, domestic violence)
8. Misuse of Anti-Rape Laws
9. Any Other related topic to Sub-themes
Step 1 - Select a topic from the "SUB-THEMES" Section above.
Step 2 - Submit your COMPLETE RESEARCH PAPER in about 2000 words (extendable) on https://forms.gle/VdzyPsifymgSoxA18
Step 3 - If selected, you will receive a confirmation mail with Terms and Conditions, pay the requisite publication fee from this link - Fee payment link.
Step 4 - After successful payment, LawEscort team will conduct a final review and final changes will be made with your inputs.
Step 5 - You will receive a post-publication mail confirming your address for the book to be delivered at your doorstep (if ordered).
1. All the authors of this book will be provided with an ISBN number.
2. All authors will be provided with a certificate of publication.
3. Due credit to the authors will be given in the book.
4. The book will be listed on Amazon.in, Amazon.com and other major e-commerce sites in paperback and e-book format enabling global recognition.
5. Author's copy (printed hardcopy) will be delivered to your given address (if ordered)
Above mentioned perks are available subject to publication cost.
After approval of your article please pay the applicable publication cost using this link here. - https://lawescort.in/shop/cfp-tickets/lawescort-book-publication-fee/
The submission must be original unpublished work and it should not be simultaneously considered at any other place.
Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of LawEscort for any subsequent publication/reprint/derivative work.
LawEscort possesses the right to filter the submissions according to standards set by it.
For any queries, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject “Query regarding CfP on Rape Laws”
Vishnu Goel (Founder): 7503215553
Aditi Marwaha (Co-founder): 8744022756