LawEscort is the most advanced Search Engine for Law related institutions and Events in India. It is also a great source for Legal News, Scholars’ Articles, and latest legal updates.
LawEscort is organizing FREE Live Streaming of pre-recorded Webinar Series on 7 ‘New and Emerging Aspects of Law’ on Facebook and YouTube. The speakers for the sessions are Ms. Navjot Suri, Assistant Professor Law, and Adv. Khushboo Natholia.
The topics are as follows:
1. Making of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
2. Article 21 of the Constitution also known as the “Mini Constitution”
3. Concept of Public Interest Litigation
4. Protection of Traditional Knowledge
5. Emerging trends of Surrogacy Laws in India
6. Decriminalization of Section 377- Is it a step towards an inclusive society?
7. Evolution of Right to Privacy
A graduate and post-graduate from Amity University. She completed her BA LL.B. from Amity University, Noida in the year 2015, and went on to complete her Masters in Law (LLM) with a specialization in Human Rights from Amity University, Noida in the year 2016. She has successfully acted as a guest speaker and as a judge for various Webinar and Lecture sessions and cultural events.
Adv. Khushboo Natholia is NTA NET qualified and pursuing her Ph.D. from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan. She has done her post-graduation from Amity University, Noida in the year 2016 with a specialization in Family Law. She has work experience of almost 4 years. She has worked as an advocate for almost 2 years. She has appeared in various seminars and acted as a guest speaker in various webinars. In addition, she has judged various symposiums and moot court competitions.
NOTE: The complete schedule for the Live Stream will be announced soon.
E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org