The law street is a pan-India body which aims at bringing together the legal fraternity of the country and help law students to get a platform for launching their careers in various branches of the legal field. Our team facilitates students and lawyers in expanding their careers and enlarges the scope of legal work for the betterment of students, lawyers, academicians, and fortification of justice.
This is the first edition of the National Level Online Debate Competition organized by The Law Street.
The debate competition aims to provide the students with an opportunity to come forward and experience the art of debating and take away experience, expertise, and excellence. It strives to provide a safe platform for students to grow and experiment with their communication skills and critical thinking
The competition shall be judged by a panel of eminent jury members and we hope that through this platform, students get another activity to exercise their brains and maintain the spirit of education despite being locked inside their homes.
● Last date of registration- 10th July, 2020.
● Date of Competition- 12th July 2020.
● Results shall be declared on the 12th of July after the completion of the event.
● The original mark sheets shall be shared with all the participants transparently by the 13th July.
● The complete video of the event shall be streamed live on the 12th of July.
● Certificates & Awards shall be given to the participants/winners by the 19th of July.
Registration fee: Rs. 100/- for individual and 150/- for the team.
Each participant must register provisionally by filling this Google Form.
The deadline for registration is 11:59 pm, 10th July 2020.
Fill in the required details and submit this Google Form and you will receive a mail to complete your registration along with the Payment Link.
In case of any questions/queries regarding the competition feel free to WhatsApp on the following: